Tuesday, August 21, 2007

LIFE

SCRIPTURE
Job 33:4 The spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the almighty hath given me life.

MEDITATION

Breath is the air drawn into and expelled from the lungs; life. The word nephesh is another word for breath in the Hebrew language and it means soul; self; life; person; heart. We are merely breathing because of the breath that God has put in us. Breathing signifies life, and if you are alive and well today, praise God for another day, because some one did not wake up this morning. You may not have all the things that you desire right now, but today let's celebrate what we do have and that is life. Thank God for creating you and for breath in your body.

CELEBRATE LIFE!!!!!!!!! GOD IS LOVE AND LIFE! BE BLESSED!

QUA SONYA JOHNSON

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So True! I am Happy to just breathe another day!

Treva said...

I am so thankful for each day that GOD wakes me, because I could've not woken up this morning or any morning. GOD you are so wonderful, amazing, uplifting, and so powerful. I just want to take the time to say that I love you so much and without you where would I be THANK YOU JESUS. I just cant say it enough thank you jesus for everything.

DEVOTIONALS BY QUASONYA said...

God is good!