Wednesday, January 2, 2008

"U-N-I-T-Y"


U-N-I-T-Y+ LOVE = GOD

PSALMS-133:1
Behold how good and how pleasant it is for brethern to dwell together in unity.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
In order for anything to be unified God must be at the top of the equation. God is a peaceful, merciful, and loving God anything else is not God. Today and everyday let us be in unison with our fellow brother whether it is at home, work, or church.

ONE ACCORD IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN DISCORD!!!!!!!

PRAYER:
Most Gracious Heavenly Father thank You for Your grace and mercy. Forgive us for our many, many sins. Lord teach us to live, talk, walk, and be on one accord with our fellow brother. Bless our families and friends, heal our sick love ones. We love and thank You, in Jesus name. Amen.


Praise Party "08" will be January 26, 2008, I hope to see each and everyone. This is my annual celebration of my birthday and customer appreciation, please join me on this day and bring a friend. We are celebrating Life, Love and a New Season!! For more information please email me at genesisstyles@aol.com.



GOD IS LOVE, LOVE IS GOD! Q.D. JOHNSON

http://www.devotionalsbyquasonya.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Don said...

Nice devotional, and inspirational blog. I almost feel like I am trashing your clean blog by commenting here, but since I stopped by for a visit, I wanted to show my respect.