Thursday, May 15, 2008

"I GOT A TESTIMONY"

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for He is faithful that promised;)
Hebrew 10:23

God is faithful and what He promised it shall come to pass. I encourage all to hold fast to what is pure and true, don't ever give up fight the good fight. Tye Tribette & G.A. has a new cd out called "Stand Out", I encourage all to get a copy it will bless you. Number 12 ("I MADE IT THROUGH") blessed me for it is my testimony and it will surely bless you and you will get your praise on. Read the words of the song (down below) and continue to read them until it gets in your spirit as it has mine. Fall in love with Jesus for it is the best thing that Qua'Sonya has done. God is faithful and He loves you, be blessed!

"I MADE IT THROUGH"
I thought I would not survive
I came this close to losing my mind
Sometimes you go through things in life
That makes you say "Lord, why me this time"
But He's so faithful, He keeps making ways out of no way
Just when I thought that I couldn't take no more
I made it through
So many nights I had to cry
So many storm clouds I lost sight
I felt like giving up the fight
Never thought I would see daylight
But He's so faithful, He keeps making ways out of no way
Just when I thought that I couldn't take no more
I made it through
I made it
Still standing
Still praising
Still dancing
Still clapping
I MADE IT, I MADE IT THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Tye Tribette & G.A.)
I will bless the Lord oh my soul and all that is within me, bless His Holy name!!
God is Love and no ordinary Love. Q.D.Johnson

4 comments:

DEVOTIONALS BY QUASONYA said...

Just when it looks like you will not make it God comes in at 11:59 just before 12 midnite. I know because He is forever faithful to me. God is good when times are tough and when times are good, He is good all the time. Hold on God has not forgotten about you. Blessed and Highly Favored!! Qua'Sonya

Don said...

i enjoy reading your devotionals very morning. put me in the right frame of mind the entire day. thanks.

That makes you say "Lord, why me this time" i've been here. i've spoken these exact words.

i believe He is good all the time, as well. our perception has to not get off track. well, mines @ least...

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful devotionals,they have really touch my heart. Everytime i read one i just tell god to fill my cup.I want you to know just because you are touching the life of others god is about to open up the windows of heaven and pour you out a blessings. MRS.ANGIEL

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

good morning. we've all got a testimony; the honest ones anyway! i also made it through. god's grace is surely amazing and patient. how silly are we to think that we can do it all "by ourselves". i know i can't! keep spreading god's message, i know i can never get enough! peace and blessings to you!