Wednesday, December 18, 2013

"Trust God, Won't He Do It"?


"TRUST GOD, WON'T HE DO IT"?

PSALM 37:5
Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in Him; and He shall bring it to pass. (King James Version)

I am in a Season of my life where I can honestly say, “PEACE”, rules and reigns in and on me. After many years of doing what I wanted to do, revelation HIT me like a ton of bricks. This life is not my own, it has been designed and purposed to be a Servant of The Lord. When He Moves, I Move, Just Like That. Whatever he says, is what it IS. Wherever He says Go, I am THERE. I Gave Myself Away and when I did, He opened up doors SUDDENLY. Jesus!! Do you know the Man?

Trusting in God entails us relinquishing our own personal agendas, wants, situations and desires. The text says “commit thy way unto the Lord” and that word commit means roll off onto. The second part of the text commands us to “trust”. Trust says I totally depend on the All-Mighty God to flow and move freely and take total control of the difficulty and or situation that I am faced with. Committing and trusting says I have let go and I am allowing God to move on my behalf. You may be in a fire and although it is scorching hot you will not get burned, because you know for certain that God can and will bring you out. God is a God of possibilities in an impossible situation. When the storms of life are raging, we will roll off ALL things to the Lord and into His hands. He SHALL and WILL bring “IT” to pass. Won't He Do IT? I am a living Testimony, YES, He HAS! Jesus!!! Do you know the Man?

Peace and Many Blessings
*Q. D. Johnson*


No comments: