Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"BRANCHES OF THE VINE"


"BRANCHES OF THE VINE"
John 15:1-2 & 5
I am the true vine, and my Father is the Husbandman.
2-Every branch in me that beareth not fruit He taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, He purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
5-I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. (NKJ)
As I was taking my morning walk, I saw a branch hanging off a tree getting ready to fall off. This reminded me of the scripture, if the branch is not bearing fruit it is cut off. The scripture goes on to say, and every branch that bears fruit is purged, so that it may bear more fruit. Just as the branch that I witness this morning, if we are not living and breathing God and being productive the branch will be cut off and wither. The Vine is the life-line, we must stay connected to the BLOOD without that we are dead(spiritually). Furthermore every branch that is bearing has to be purified. You see being purified and bearing fruit walk hand and hand. In order to bear more fruit we must endure inward and outward affliction and or difficulties. This my Friends allow us to walk in obedience, honor God, and proceed in excellence; this is bearing fruit. We are nothing without the "TRUE VINE", with Him we will be effective, influential and forceful in the Kingdom of God.
THE BRANCH MUST ABIDE IN THE VINE. WILL YOU ABIDE OR SUBSIDE?
Other books were given for our information, the Bible was given for our transformation. Anonymous

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Εхcellent goods from you, man.
I have understаnd your ѕtuff previοus tο anԁ you
аre just extremely excellent. I actuаllу likе what you've acquired here, really like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it wise. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is really a tremendous website.

Feel free to surf to my webpage ... chatroulette