Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"GOD'S CREATIVE WORK"


"GOD'S CREATIVE WORK"

Genesis 1:25
And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and everything that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good. (KJV)
What a Mighty God we serve to create All things. We were made in God's own image, each and every one of us and with unique gifts and talents. Over the weekend I had an opportunity to take my son to the Birmingham Zoo, and there I was able to enjoy some of God's creations. It bless me to see how each animal had a distinct look and purpose and how each one was nothing like the next. In the Kingdom of God we all have purpose and God has blessed each and every one of us with a creative and or spiritual gift. Let us today and everyday thank God for His creative works and gifts and just for life itself.
THE CREATOR CREATED CREATIVE WORKS, AND ALL HAVE PURPOSE!
Food for thought: If your are not sure what your purpose in life is SEEK the Master, He will answer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job... we actually discussed the same topic a few weeks ago in Bible Study class. I totally agree... if you don't know what your talents and gifts are, seek the Creator and He WILL answer. He did when I asked Him and it lead to my ministry and business... and if he did it for me he can do it for anyone else.

God bless!
N'Sight