Tuesday, September 4, 2007

DREAM KILLERS!



SCRIPTURE
Genesis 37:5
Now Joseph had a dream, and he told it to his brothers; and they hated him even more.
MEDITATION
Everybody is not going to celebrate your success, in fact you shouldn't expect them to. When God gives you a dream it is for you. Often times we find ourselves getting angry at our friends/family because they speak negative things about our dreams or success. The scripture says when Joseph told his brothers of his dream they hated him. People will try their best to kill your dream, just as Joseph's brothers tried to do. You may have to to jump over hurdles to get to the dream, but God promises to be there every step of the way. What God has for you is for you and what God has started in you He will complete.
CELEBRATE YOURSELF, WHEN OTHERS WON'T GOD WILL!!!!!!!!
See your dreams, Be your dreams, Live your dreams! Qua Sonya D. Johnson
To leave a comment, go to the bottom of this page and click on Devotionals by Qua Sonya and then go to the bottom of the blog page and click on comments. Have a Blessed week!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen! That is all I can say I just told my friend that just yesterday you can't tell everbody everything I am forwarding this to her right now. Q you are great and this is great!

Anonymous said...

It is so amazing that God is giving the same word to different individuals at the same time. My husband and I were also having a conversation with a couple of friends Monday about dreams. It is becoming so clear that many of us have taken our eyes off of the goals and dreams that God has placed within us. It is also so clear that whatever God has planned for an individual that it is for them and if they keep their eyes on God he will ensure that they receive and achieve all of them. I am even more determined to forcefully take back everything that I have allowed the enemy to so cleverly take from me. My dreams and all that God has placed within me will not die but it will come forth and I will be who God has said that I will be and do what he has said I will do. Thanks Q for your words of encouragement. They are always on time. Much Love

Toni B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Toni B. said...

AMEN to that!!! Sometimes words can't take the place of how one feel, so to agree with the devotional and the 2 comments I'll just throw my hands up and say THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Excellent Devotional Friend! You know I live to stay away from "Dream Killers" because the vision must come to pass!

Anonymous said...

That is so true whatever God has instore for you, no man can steal!!
Just continue to have faith, when other don't have it; just keep your focus on GOD, and know that your big day is coming. Word of advice keep negative people out of your face, they just come to steal your joy!!

Treva