Tuesday, September 25, 2007

HE IS WORKING IT OUT!



SCRIPTURE: Isaiah 55:8-"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," says the Lord. (New King James Version)
MEDITATION:
We may not get the promotion or raise we had hoped for, the loan didn't come through, someone lost there job, a husband walks out or what ever your trouble is today. At that very moment when these things happen we don't quite understand, we become angry bitter or even on the verge of giving up. God can see our past, future and present, He ALWAYS knows what is best for us. Although what we want may not be what we we need at the time and even though we can't see the outcome, the Bible tells us that God has us covered. Romans 8:28 says ALL things not some, not partial, not most but ALL things will work out. They may not work out the way we plan or the time frame we expect, but we know one thing is certain He will work it out and it will be for our good.
IT WILL WORK OUT, DO YOU KNOW?
I would like to thank everyone who prayed for my son Jayden last week his surgery was a success and he is recovering well. Pray for me as make transition to another journey in my life on next week. We are blessed regardless of what we are facing, God loves us and He will keep us!
Qua Sonya D. Johnson

4 comments:

DEVOTIONALS BY QUASONYA said...

Thanks be to God He has the last say so, Iam glad that the situation Iam in is not final. Thank you God for keeping me and looking at the future and protecting me from anything that may be harmful to me. Though the vision tarries, I will wait!
All Hail King Jesus! Qua Sonya

Anonymous said...

I am so grateful that Jayen is doing well and your words are so uplifting especially because you are a living testimony! And THANK YOU JESUS his thoughts are not my thoughts and HE knows what is best for me.

Unknown said...

In every situation we go through in life, God teaches or imparts into us something. Truly whatever God does, its for our good. Thats why the bible encourages us, that IN everything give thanks! While you are IN that situation, thank him! Thank him that its working out for your good, though you might not understand it, might not like it, might not feel good, but thank him that its working out for your good. "Now thanks be unto God who always causes us to TRIUMP in Christ Jesus."

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the word and for allowing God to use you faithfully to deliver us a Word weekly.

I know when I read that scripture it shows me the degree of difference between God and me. As Christians we sometime use the difference (I call it the “I am human clause”) as an excuse to get angry bitter as you explain but we must remember our goal on earth is to become more like Christ daily and so a good indication of how well we are doing in terms of this goal, is how well we react to life challenges… especially the ones that appears over and over in our lives. God is more concern about our character than he is about our comfort so he won’t elevate us beyond certain trials until we learn how to (1 Peter 5:7) “Cast all our cares on Him” and as Q often say, “keep it moving.” My challenge to myself and each of you is to not just know Philippians 4:13 but to act on it as we go through our trails… praise Him through them!!!

God bless,
Nev