Tuesday, September 11, 2007

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE!




SCRIPTURE:

1Samuel 2:2- There is no one holy like the Lord, There is no God but you, there is no Rock like our God. (NCV)



MEDITATION:

No one can love you like God can. When the world beats you up all day long, remember your God. For He is your your Rock, your Solid Foundation, your Sword & Shield, your Everything. He is not a sometime God, He is an All the time God. He loves in spite of our faults, unlike people. Holy is our God and that separates His love from any love you have ever experienced. God's love is never self-centered, and is always sacrificial. Lean on what is sure and true, the Rock for it is all you need! And that my friend is, JESUS!

THE LOVE OF GOD, THERE IS NO OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!

Please share your thoughts, click on Devotionals by Qua Sonya and go to the end of the post and click post comment. Have a great week, remember to pray for 9/11 and Katrina victims. God loves you and so do I!

QUA SONYA D. JOHNSON




4 comments:

DEVOTIONALS BY QUASONYA said...

IAM GLAD GOD LOVES ME UNCONDITIONALLY, SO WHEN PEOPLE DON'T IT IS OK BECAUSE IAM SHOWERED WITH LOVE BY MY GOD. ALL HAIL KING JESUS! QUA SONYA D.JOHNSON

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that God does not operate like people. I am even more thankful that God does not operate like "me". Loving unconditionally if you are true with yourself can be a challenge. I pray that God continues to put "his" love in me replacing all of me so that I can love unconditionally as he has commanded me to do. I am realizing even more that it is not about me but it is definately all about "HIM".
Love You Much and Thanks for your Faithfulness

Anonymous said...

Amen Wanda, it is very difficult to love unconditionally especially when people continue to slap you in the face over and over. But thanks be to God for given us the strength to ENDURE. Blessed beyond measure! "Q"

Anonymous said...

True no man nor woaman can love you like GOD can!! Our GOD loves us unconditionally, even when we are in the wrong he still loves us. His love is sincere!!! Lord I personally want to thank you for all the love you have given me, and never given up on me when I wanted to quit. Thank you Jesus for being who you are my lord and saviour!! Love you much

Treva