Tuesday, October 8, 2013

"GRATITUDE"

"GRATITUDE"




1Thessalonians  5:16--give thanks in all circumstances for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.  NIV

Gratitude--The quality or feeling of being grateful/thankful.

On last Wednesday my car stopped in the middle of 5 o'clock traffic on Memorial Parkway with no warning. I was on my way to pick up my son and visit a friend of mine whom had just had major surgery. Needless to say, I did not make either destinations. You see, in life on our journey there are stops(test, trials, situations, circumstances) that causes us to halt for a moment. Many times these things come without warning. But if anybody knows Qua' Sonya she takes a licking and keep on ticking. Thank You Lord! I called Roadside assistance and while on the phone with them I texted one of the young ladies that help me with Jayden. I informed her I was stuck on the side of the road and where I could be found, she came immediately. Thank You Lord! Before I could get off the phone with Roadside Assistance one of my College friends pulled behind me and jumped out of the truck he was in. He said, "are you ok"? I told him, "YES"! Thank You Lord! After that Jayden and the young lady pull up behind me and offered to get Jayden something to eat while we wait. Thank You Lord! Then Jayden gets in the car and say, "Mommy are you ok"? Then he says, "Mommy I need to walk off and talk to God". I looked over and hear him literally talking to God and tears(of joy) began to stream down my face. Thank You Lord! He gets back in the car and says, "Mommy, God said EVERYTHING is alright". Thank You Lord!  Roadside Assistance pull up, load and secure the car. Thank You Lord! While all this is going on three church members stop to make sure we were ok. Thank You Lord! We got home safely! Thank You Lord! In ALL circumstances, we should have a Spirit of Gratitude. God is STILL Good and He is Most Faithful AND in CONTROL. Someone today may feel immobile like their car has stopped(stagnant, like things are not moving). My Friends it is in those times that God IS Moving. Trust Him! Thank Him for the test! God will get the Glory out of your situation. Wait, Be Patient and Trust His Timing! Thank You Lord!

Perpetual Blessings on Your week!!  QDJ

"HARVEST TIME"!!! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Q I'm bout in tears, thank You Lord. I WILL. Be more grateful.

Unknown said...

thank you Jesus!!!! Keep them coming sis!!

Unknown said...

So happy to see you are still doing your blog. God bless!!!

Unknown said...

So happy to see you are still doing your blog. God bless!!!